PEACE OF MIND IS THE BEST POLICY
R Insurance is available to Australian Owners only. For Insurance for International regions, please contact your local Riviera and Belize Representative.
It goes without saying that you will want to insure the significant investment you’ve made in your gleaming new luxury Riviera. The question is, with whom? Policy cover and fine print can vary enormously.
That’s why, in partnership with Club Marine, we’ve created R Insurance to service the needs of Riviera owners.
As Australia’s largest provider of boat insurance, Club Marine know what’s important when it comes to boat insurance. Underwritten by Allianz, Club Marine offers cover options to suit a variety of boats and boating lifestyles and is designed by insurance professionals with a real understanding of boating. So, you can be assured your R Insurance policy is locally managed and has the benefit of the global Allianz experience
And should you be unfortunate enough to have to make a claim, Club Marine’s excellent reputation, extensive experience and useful information regarding a broad range of service and repair options for your vessel Australia-wide, makes the process as painless as possible.
Please consider the benefits of R Insurance below and then talk with your Riviera R Marine representative for an obligation-free quote.
The R Insurance Benefits
- Increased sub-limits for fishing gear, water ski and diving equipment and tools ($20,000 / $2,000 per item), Personal effects ($20,000 / $2,000 per item) and funeral expenses ($7,500).
These are sub-limits and not in addition to the Section 1 limit.
- Agreed value available for 3 years for all new Riviera vessels
- Increased sub-limits for Club Care Benefits (up to $10,000) 1 – assistance services immediately following an emergency or unforeseen incident which gives rise to a claim under the policy
– emergency delivery of fuel;
– returning your boat to your home or location of your boat’s usual berth, moorings or storage facility as shown in the schedule following repairs; or
– reasonable costs of:
- medical evacuation and patient transport;
- temporary accommodation (up to five nights); and
- transport home (economy class or equivalent).
Standard Club Marine benefits included
- Cover within geographical limits. – up to 250nm off Australia and New Zealand
- Boat tender liability cover will be extended to cover water-skiing
- Injury to the named insured up to $50,000 (inc. GST)
- Choice of repairer2
- Accidental loss or damage or theft of your boat (agreed or market value options)
- Salvage costs claimable in addition to the sum insured
- Section 2 liability cover includes contractual liability under a berthing agreement and accidental pollution clean-up costs ($500,000)
Club Marine Member Benefits
When you purchase R Insurance you automatically get access to Club Marine’s Member benefits including:
- Club Marine Assist 3
With Club Marine Assist you can count on round-the-clock support, 7 days a week. Included in your pleasure craft policy at no extra cost, Club Marine Assist provides you a unique personal service.
- Club Marine Member Rewards 4
You can enjoy great discounts and special offers with Club Marine Member Rewards. Club Marine has carefully selected partners who offer quality products that appeal to boaties of all kinds. Whether you need accessories for your boat, require fishing supples or just want to wear the best gear, there is something for everyone.
- Club Marine Magazine
Club Marine Magazine is Australia’s premier marine lifestyle publication and covers all aspects of our rich and varied marine lifestyle, reflecting boating activities from jetski’s all the way up to large powered cruisers and the many styles of boating in between. Members receive a discount on the annual subscription price and Club Marine is so sure you’ll fall in love with their boating magazine, they’ll happily give you your money back if you don’t. 5
- Club Marine App
Club Marine’s App lets you do so much more on the go – especially when you become a member. You can have access to the right boating information anywhere, anytime and, best of all, it’s free.
- Club Marine TV
Club Marine TV is all you need for insightful and entertaining videos that make boating safer and more enjoyable. Learn from the best in the collection of short videos featuring well-known fishing, boating and safety identities. Experts share their knowledge with tips on everything from launching a boat or PWC to anchoring on a beach or even choosing the right sinker. New videos are added every month so make sure you subscribe to keep up to date. Watch Club Marine TV on clubmarine.com.au or via Club Marine Media Hub on the Club Marine App.
Riviera (Aust) Pty Ltd ABN 55 139 663 906 of 50 Waterway Drive Coomera 4207 and authorised R Marine dealers arrange this insurance as agents of Club Marine Limited ABN 12 007 588 347 AFSL 236916. Club Marine issues this insurance for the insurer Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850 AFSL 234708. Riviera does not issue, guarantee or underwrite this policy. Before you make any decision about whether to acquire this policy, we recommend you should read the Product Disclosure Statement available here. The Target Market Determination for this product is available here.
- All limits inclusive of GST. Any additional costs and charges in excess of limits are your responsibility
- Subject to policy conditions, including our right to request an alternative in some circumstances
- Club Marine Assist is provided by Club Marine Limited. Vehicle Assist and Trailer Assist are provided by AWP Australia Pty Ltd ABN 52 097 227 177, trading as Allianz Global Assistance. Limits, exclusions and terms and conditions apply
- Terms and conditions are available on clubmarine.com.au
- *This offer is available to Club Marine policy holders only. A full refund is available within three months of the subscription purchase date. After this time, a pro rata refund will be provided for the remaining issues in the subscription period. Members are only eligible for the money back guarantee once per subscription period. Club Marine reserves the right to make changes to the terms and conditions at any time.